Graphic Designer / Copywriter
We are seeking a graphic designer with strong copywriting skills to join our small team of in-house creatives. You will be assisting with various ongoing projects including linesheets, lookbooks, campaign
releases, social media posts, trade show press, etc. The ideal candidate is charismatic, detail-oriented, extremely articulate, fashion conscious, eager to learn and able to multi-task swiftly.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
– Continue to strengthen brand identity & brand collateral
– Design all marketing material, collection line sheet & look book designs from concept to completion
– Create visual content for various social media outlets
– Manage back end of wholesale & e-commerce sites (wordpress & shopify)
– Design & research textile patterns for future collections
– Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
– 2-3 years min. of design experience
– Keen interest in women’s fashion
– Obsessive focus on print + digital quality and details
– Proficient knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
– Proficient knowledge of MS Office
– Basic comprehension & handling of html + css
– Detail-oriented, self-starter who is comfortable with independently managing deadlines
– Strongly skilled in written and verbal communication (English)
KERISMA is a fully-fashioned women’s knitwear line based in Downtown LA.
For more info, visit us at shopkerisma.com
*This position is flexible, can start part time (min 3-4 days a week) or on a project basis.
To apply, please email your cover letter, résumé and work samples with the subject line:
“Graphic Designer w/ strong copywriting skills (PT) – first name, last name, date”
*** you must have a portfolio or work examples to be considered. No exceptions ***